{Sun} Sweets: Mini Happy Planner & Love Card

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Happy Sunday, Kraftie Friends!

I just wanted to share my Mini Happy Planner spread from last week, "pen-ed" in, since I said what I would do...


And a card...

I die cut the pink frame with some new dies I bought at a Scrapbook Convention. I stamped the word (CTMH) on with black ink and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I added some patterned paper strip, before adhering it to the white card base. And finished it up with some enamel dots.

Challenge:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #232

2. Heart2Heart: Fabulous Fonts
3. Simon Says Stamp Wed: AGoes
4. Word Art Wed #292-#293: AGoes


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Brilliant card, perfect with that sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and great interpretation of the sketch and coloring of the LOVE..love it. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H this past month and hope you will come back and see our next themes for August...great challenges to combine with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the softness of the pink but yet it is a bold card. Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheery pink background. Thanks for taking the H2H Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe