Floral I Love You Card

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

This is my second post today...but I really "had" to post this card for a few challenges:


I printed "I Love You" on a card panel, adhered it on my colored card base, colored with alcohol-based markers, added some glitter to the letter "o"s and added a sequin.
I printed Floral Heart (my hand-drawn illustration) on white cardstock, cut out a heart shape, colored it with alcohol-based markers, added some glitter and adhered it with foam tape.

Challenges:
1. Addicted to CAS #81: Bloom #2


2. Word Art Wed #220: Anything Goes
3. DRS Designs #214: Inspired by Color Challenge


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Very cheerful and sweet! Love you did the heart and used colors from the DRS Designs color pallet. Thanks for joining us again - we love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity. Beautiful card. I love the heart with the stamp detail inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and elegant take on our bloom challenge at ATCAS.
    Great colours and design. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card! I love your design of this. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe