Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life - April 2017

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!

I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets:


I started stamping icons and words (Planner Series: Get Your Craft On + Planner Series: Wedding).
Then, I went overboard with washi tape!

I stamped and die cut some flowers (Thankful Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts - Thankful), colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and added some glitter in the centers before adding them on page.


I did handwrite some stuff with a brown pen, and added more at the end of the week...


Please, visit the PLANNER TEAM:
**************************

See What's New at Paper Sweeties!



Join the April Inspiration Challenge - Anything Goes!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe