Club Scrap Creative License Scrapbook Layouts

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have some scrapbook layouts to share today, using Club Scrap's May Collection - Creative License!

Great for masculine projects...great for my kids! =)
They don't drive yet, but they love their toy cars!

First up is a 2-page layout (click on each page for a larger view):


Very clean, since I like the prints and didn't want to cover the pretty designs too much...I basically used the print papers and photo mats, Embellishment Cutaparts, ribbons (from Creative License Fibers), a metal charm (from the Creative License Club Scrap Deluxe Kit) and Creative License Art Nouveau Unmounted Stamps.


 I cut the paper (right page), using a craft knife, so I could tuck the photo mats in a bit:


 And added a metal embellishment with ribbon:



And the next scrap page was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches May 15 2016...as always, my inks were low when I was trying to print my kids photos...of course, right?
But I used them just to show the page...otherwise, it wouldn't make sense! =)


I used Distress Stain Tumble Glass for the splatters. Some print papers were cut using my Cricut and CTMH Artbooking cartridge. Then, added some Embellishment Cutaparts and  Creative License Fibers. And that quote is sooo true! =)

Challenges:
1. Stuck?! Sketches May 15 2016


2. Word Art Wed #232-#233: AGoes


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. It is all lovely but the sentiment still has me laughing. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time seeing your layout and it is AWESOME, Lilian! The placement of elements and photos are perfectly balanced! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! The colours are gorgeous! The ink splatters look great too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, Lilian! I love your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super FUN page! Cute and masculine take on the sketch with perfect colour combo
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe